понедельник, 30 марта 2009 г.

Interviews with xela2



Stacy:
Hi Alexandra! How are you?
Alex: I`m fine!=)
Stacy: How long you play on stardoll?
Alex: 19/08/2006
Stacy: It`s really long. What do you like do in stardoll?
Alex:. I like clothes ... speak with my friends ... decorate my suite ... collection HB !!! <3
Stacy:
But we are know what you're best designer!. How much time you spent on the creation of design?
Alex: One hours for creation of design !
Stacy: Who first began the design you or your sister [Keira-V]?
Alex: My sister
Stacy: It`s cool. Who is your favorite designer in real life?
Alex I love Dior ,Chanel and D&G.
Stacy. Are you want be designer in real life?
Alex No I study for be Medical Secretary !
Stacy: Ok. Thank you for interviews) Bye.
Alex:Bye bye !! =) ♥

xoxoStacy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий